19/01/2010

Tony Bennett - 1994 - MTV Unplugged [with Ralph Sharon Trio]




















Artist: Tony Bennett
Album: MTV Unplugged [with Ralph Sharon Trio]
Bitrate: CBR 320 Kbps/44.1 kHz/Joint-Stereo
Genero/Genre: Vocal/Easy Listening/Jazz/Blues
Musicas/Track Listings:

01 - Old Devil Moon
02 - Speak Out
03 - It Had to Be You
04 - I Love a Piano
05 - It Amazes Me
06 - The Girl I Love (The Man I Love)
07 - Fly Me to the Moon
08 - You're All the World to Me
09 - Rags to Riches
10 - When Joanna Loved Me
11 - The Good Life/I Wanna Be Around
12 - I Left My Heart in San Francisco
13 - Steppin' out with My Baby
14 - Moonglow
K.D. Lang/Ralph Sharon Trio/Tony Bennett
15 - They Can't Take That Away from Me
Elvis Costello/Ralph Sharon Trio/Tony Bennett
16 - A Foggy Day
17 - All of You
18 - Body and Soul
19 - It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
20 - Autumn Leaves/Indian Summer

MEGAUPLOAD PART1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MEGAUPLOAD PART2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MORE TONY BENNETT


Bookmark and Share



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário