17/07/2009

Gladys Knight & The Pips - 2009 - The Definitive Collection




















Artista/Grupo: Gladys Knight & The Pips
Album: The Definitive Collection - 2009
Bits: 168/236 Kbps
Genero/Genre: Vocal/R&B/Blues/Soul
Musicas/Track Listings:

01. I Heard It Through The Grapevine
02. The End Of Our Road
03. Everybody Needs Love
04. Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me
05. It Should Have Been Me
06. I Wish It Would Rain
07. Didn't You Know (You'd Have To Cry Sometime)
08. Just Walk In My Shoes
09. The Nitty Gritty
10. Friendship Train
11. You Need Love Like I Do (Don't You?)
12. If I Were Your Woman
13. I Don't Want To Do Wrong
14. Make Me The Woman That You Go Home To
15. Help Me Make It Through The Night
16. Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
17. Daddy Could Swear, I Declare
18. All I Need Is Time

RAPIDSHARE LINK

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MEGAUPLOAD LINK

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


MORE GLADYS KNIGHT


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário